Happy New Year! Start the year off right by attending the next Sunnyvale Garden Club meeting scheduled on Tuesday, January 13th, 10AM. The meeting will be held at the Sunnyvale Community Center, 417 E. Tripp Road.
*Note: If you would like to attend the Dallas Council Fun Day on Monday, January 12th – 11a.m. – 2:00p.m. at the Texas Discovery Gardens in Fair Park, please contact Georgeann Moss at 214- 533 3457 or email@example.com. She has two free tickets. The program is My Rumbley, presented by Jill Beam, daughter of Rose-Mary Rumbley.
“Tons of Tomatoes” presented by John Hunt, Dallas County Master Gardener. John also serves as a Garden Coach, Landscape Consultant, member of the Gardeners of America and Garden Writers Association. He is a horticulturist and has written more than 100 original articles for newspapers, magazines and newsletters and is a pressed botanical artist.
John started his horticultural education about 30 years ago. He now creates framed botanical art, grows vegetables, cats, a dog, plus trees, tropical and semi-tropical plants and gives seminars on garden topics.
- Call to Order and President’s Welcome – Georgeann
- Inspirational – Denise
- Pledges of Allegiance – Carole
- Officer and Committee Reports
- Tour of Homes Fundraiser – Georgeann
- Youth/Education – Nancy
- Nominating Committee – Sallyann, Committee Chair, needs one more person to serve with her and Ginny Hale on the committee. The committee will report back at Feb. meeting.) If you are interested please contact Sallyann as soon as possible at 972 226 1315 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Flower Show Committee (need chair)
Invocation – Ginny
Luncheon – provided by hostesses Sallyann Nevins (Lead) Denise Clark, Mary Baughman, Darlene Eberwein, Linda Hodge, Susan Wilson, Georgeann Moss.
- Sharing Life Community Outreach and Christian Care – please bring donations.
- Turn in any remaining home tour funds.
- Bring Valentine basket materials for next month.
Submitted by: Martha Billman – Communications Committee