Enthusiastic food growers and community builders, Valerie Kausen and Gary Heine, have created 34 presentations to show you how growing your own food can change your life. This event is truly for everyone… because growing your own food contributes to improved health and connected community. It’s also an activity for the whole family that builds friendships in your neighborhood as you share each other’s skills and interests.
Register for FREE now at the following link:
Don’t let anyone else decide what’s in the food you eat! Change your life. Gain access to the information you need RIGHT NOW to optimize your health, connect with nature and those you love. It’s that simple.
- Learn how to grow and eat healthy, local food.
- Change your health and life, and that of your family, friends and neighbors.
- Feel satisfied that you can depend on yourself.
- Trust your own ingredients.
Learn how growing your own food helps make your local community There are serious issues to address related to our health, our community and our planet. The answers begin in your backyard–growing your own food reduces toxicity, transportation and pollution, and gives you a trusted, sustainable source of nutrition and increased happiness.
Here are a few of the incredible presenters:
- The Good Food Revolution is Here… Take Action!, by Will Allen, Founder, Growing Power; Winner, McArthur Genius Grant; Farmer; Author, Speaker
- Why Our Current Food System “Just Ain’t Normal” and How to Change It, by Joel Salatin, Sustainable, Maverick Farmer; Lecturer; Author
- How Mushrooms Created, and Can Save, the Living World!, by Paul Stamets, World-renowned Mushroom Researcher; Inventor; Entrepreneur
- Saving Seeds, Growing Food and Ending GMOs Can Save the World, by Vandana Shiva, World-renowned Indian Activist
With over 34 total presenters sharing their wealth of knowledge, this invaluable (and FREE) resource is intended for you, whether you live in a city or on a farm!
Better yet, if you register today, you’ll have access to the following FREE GIFTS as soon as you register!
- Food Growing 101, eBook by Gary Heine and Valerie Kausen
- Saving seeds, growing food and stopping GMOs can save the world, 17-minute presentation by Vandana Shiva
- How to create a simple home composter to supercharge your garden soil, 57-minute presentation by Mark Forman
Come listen to the Grow Your Own Food Summit ONLINE for FREE and be inspired from July 7-14, 2014.
Submitted by: Martha Billman – Communications Committee